image by *inSOLense
- Carbon cycle (general)- Bea Aznar.
- Photosythesis and respiration (related to Carbon cycle) – Tamara Cruz.
- Greenhouse effect (natural and anthropogenic) – gases & effects – Sara Escribano.
- Deforestation (its influence on the Carbon Cycle and relation with Global warming) – Pilar Legido.
- Nitrogen cycle (Including the terms: fixation, ammonification, denitrification and assimilation) – Inés Rubio.
- Acid rain (realtion with N Cycle, gases and consequences) – Silvia Vinués.
- Eutrophication (realtion with N Cycle, causes and consequences) – Nerea López.
- Fertilizers (organic and inorganic, and their environmental consequences)- Belén Mercader.
- Decomposers importance in the ecosystem (what are they and what do they do?)- Samuel Quílez.
- Types of pyramids (numbers, biomass and energy) – Martín Ramos.
- Wastes (the 3 Rs rule) – Andrea Rubio.
- Energy classification (difference between the 2 groups, and types of energy) – Jara Villar
Do a good work in order to get a good mark from it. Please, do not copy and paste from the web and do not forget that your post should have:
- Personal explanation (use your own words).
- Image and/or video
- Sources of information.
- A couple of questions.