- Ecology: It is the science that studies the relations between organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings.
- Ecosystem: A community and its habitat. An example of ecosystem:
- Biocenosis: Describes the interacting organisms living together in a habitat.
- Habitat: The place where organisms live.
- Comuunity: All the population of different organisms that live together in a habitat.
- Biotype: A group of organisms having an identical genetic constitution.
- Niche: The role of an organism in a ecosystem.
- Biosphere: The regions of the surface and atmosphere of the earth occupied by living organisms.
- Population: All the members of a single specie that live in a habitat.
- Images: google
- My student’s book.